Nunner believes it has a moral obligation to do everything in its power to provide safe and healthy working conditions for its employees, customers and suppliers while minimizing impact on the environment. This means ensuring our operations are safe and secure.
NUNNER Logistics is committed to operating in a manner that :
– Protects our employees and environment
– Provides our customers with good and responsible services so that they can further protect their employees, their property and the environment
– Adheres to government safety, environmental and health regulations
Through adhering to the principles presented hereunder we will honour our continuous improvement commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
Commitment to our employees and our suppliers
– We will provide the appropriate resources and training required to undertake our operations to high Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
– We will assess Health, Safety and Environmental risks and appropriate actions as part of our normal business to prevent environmental impacts, injury or ill health.
– We ensure a culture of open consulting and communication between all staff, contractors and stakeholders at all levels on safety, health, environmental and business quality issues
Commitmment to our customers
– We will aggressively offer solutions to our customers’ requirements and problems through innovative services and applications expertise. By continuing to place emphasis on meeting our customers’ exacting expectations, it is our intent to build a lasting business relationship with satisfied customers.
Commitment to government
– We will continuously undergo safety, health and environmental audits designed to measure our continued compliance with subscribed government safety, health and enivronmentregulations and other applicable legislation